The last thing a business owner wants is to have a customer discover that the business has a pest problem.
It is bad for Business!
With a regular maintenance program you will never suffer that embarrassment.
The products we use were designed for hospitals & food handling establishments.
Whether you have a restaurant, car dealership or even an office space, INSTAR provides a safe and effective solution for any pest problem.
After a free inspection, your INSTAR professional will provide a solution for your business.
Treatment: Our protection begins with a careful inspection. Your Instar Pest Control professional will check the home completely inside and out. Then, he or she will put our three-point program in place to protect your home:
- First- A pest control treatment will be applied where it will be most effective. We will choose from our advanced products, baits and equipment to address the specific concern or problem.
- Next- Because most new infestations originate outside your home, we will apply pest control materials to the exterior perimeter and outlying areas. A power sprayer is used each time around the perimeter to ensure the most effective and penetrating barrier. Water-activated granules can be used to treat the grass for an additional barrier. Each time the grass is watered the pest control material is activated.
- Finally- We will come back on a regular schedule to provide additional exterior treatments. Because this service is exterior only, you won’t have to be home when we are working. In other words, our schedule will not interfere with yours.
Initial Interior Pest Treatment Service
- Water heater closets
- Exterior doors & thresholds
- Plumbing penetrations
- Around windows
- Built-in cabinets
- Bath trap access
- Power Spray barrier with micro-encapsulation technology
- Baiting of active pest harborages
- Crack & crevice treatment
- Knocking down spider webs
- Granules in grass
- Trash storage areas
- Mulched landscape beds
- Weep holes in wood veneer walls
- Pool pump & filter areas
- Storage buildings
- Accessible tree holes